Use this method to submit an image to the moderation service. It will return an image ID that is used to return the results of the moderation to a callback function.
You may also use the WP sandbox for testing and development: webpurify.sandbox.imgcheck
After your image has been moderated, the resulting status can be reported using one of our response methods. See our moderation results documentation
- Your API application key.
- Full url to the image you would like moderated.
- Response format: xml or json. Defaults to xml.
- A custom ID you wish to associate with the image that will be carried through to the callback.
- You may also submit a URL encoded callback on a per image basis: read more
- SNS Topic name. To use AWS SNS to receive results read more
- Set = 1 to check images for matches against known child exploitation hash datasets – You must activate PhotoDNA for your API Key in your admin console. Click here for more information on WebPurify’s PhotoDNA integration
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8" ?> <rsp stat="ok"> <method>webpurify.live.imgcheck</method> <format>rest</format> <imgid>7de93bc200ff21a26da6ddb115506e82</imgid> <status>pending</status> <api_key>f3412a9614845dc17d97a5d51a647a13</api_key> </rsp>
100: Invalid API Key
- The API key passed was not valid.
101: API Key is inactive
- The API key passed is inactive or has been revoked.
102: API Key was not included in request
- This method requires an API Key.
103: Not a valid URL
- The submitted URL is not valid.
106: Out of Requests
- Out of Requests, Please refill.