Check the number of AIM image submissions remaining on your license.
- Your API application key.
- Response format: xml or json. Defaults to xml.
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8" ?> <rsp stat="ok"> <method>webpurify.aim.imgaccount</method> <format>rest</format> <remaining>151</remaining> <api_key>f3412a9614845dc17d97a5d51a647a13</api_key> </rsp>
100: Invalid API Key
- The API key passed was not valid.
101: API Key is inactive
- The API key passed is inactive or has been revoked.
102: API Key was not included in request
- This method requires an API Key.
103: Not a valid URL
- The submitted URL is not valid.