Returns the moderation status of an image.
Possible results can be: pending, approved, declined.
If you use the PhotoDNA Integration a match would result in a status of: flagged
You may also use the WP sandbox for testing and development: webpurify.sandbox.imgcheck
- Your API application key.
imgid(Required, if customimgid is not used)
- Image id
- Custom Image id
- Response format: xml or json. Defaults to xml.
<rsp stat="ok"> <method> webpurify.live.imgstatus</method> <format>rest</format> <imgid>7de93bc200ff21a26da6ddb115506e82</imgid> <sdate>2010-11-26 00:02:39</sdate> <mdate>2010-11-26 00:03:01</mdate> <status>approved</status> <api_key>f3412a9614845dc17d97a5d51a647a13</api_key> </rsp>
100: Invalid API Key
- The API key passed was not valid.
101: API Key is inactive
- The API key passed is inactive or has been revoked.
102: API Key was not included in request
- This method requires an API Key.
103: Not a valid URL
- The submitted URL is not valid.
105: Unable to locate image
- No image was found for the requested image id.