Returns the moderation status of a video. Possible results can be: pending, approved, declined, broken, unsupported format, insufficient minutes
You may also use the WP sandbox for testing and development: webpurify.sandbox.vidcheck
- Your API application key.
vidid(Required, if customvidid is not used)
- Video id
- Custom Video id
- Response format: xml or json. Defaults to xml.
<rsp stat="ok"> <method> webpurify.live.vidstatus</method> <format>rest</format> <vidid>7de93bc200ff21a26da6ddb115506e82</vidid> <sdate>2015-11-26 00:02:39</sdate> <mdate>2015-11-26 00:03:01</mdate> <status>2</status> <api_key>f3412a9614845dc17d97a5d51a647a13</api_key> </rsp>
Possible video statuses are
- 0 (pending moderation) - 1 (approved) - 2 (declined) - 3 (video file was not found) - 4 (video format not supported) - 5 (video length longer than time in account, please refill your license) - 6 (video broken or not viewable) - 7 (video contains a language other than English)
100: Invalid API Key
- The API key passed was not valid.
101: API Key is inactive
- The API key passed is inactive or has been revoked.
102: API Key was not included in request
- This method requires an API Key.
105: Unable to locate image
- No image was found for the requested image id.