When developing and/or testing your application you should use the Video Moderation Sandbox methods.
Submit an video to the moderation service, returns an video ID that is used to return the results of the moderation to a callback function.
NOTE: Video submitted via this method bypass our moderators and are moderated automatically. This method should be used to test that your integration is working properly NOT the accuracy of our moderators.
- Your API application key.
- full url to the video you would like moderated.
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8" ?> <rsp stat="ok"> <method>webpurify.sandbox.vidcheck</method> <format>rest</format> <imgid>7de93bc200ff21a26da6ddb115506e82</imgid> <status>pending</status> <api_key>f3412a9614845dc17d97a5d51a647a13</api_key> </rsp>
100: Invalid API Key
- The API key passed was not valid.
101: API Key is inactive
- The API key passed is inactive or has been revoked.
102: API Key was not included in request
- This method requires an API Key.
103: Not a valid URL
- The submitted URL is not valid.