Use this method to submit a video to the moderation service. It will return an Video ID that is used to return the results of the moderation to a callback function.
Currently the following video file types are supported:
|Extension(s)||mp4, m4v, f4v, mov||flv||webm|
You may also use the WP sandbox for testing and development: webpurify.sandbox.vidcheck
After your video has been moderated, a request will be made from our service to a callback url you provide. See our callback response
- Your API application key.
- Full url to the video you would like moderated.
- Response format: xml or json. Defaults to xml.
- A custom ID you wish to associate with the video that will be carried through to the callback.
- You may also submit a URL encoded callback on a per video basis: read more
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8" ?> <rsp stat="ok"> <method>webpurify.live.vidcheck</method> <format>rest</format> <vidid>7de93bc200ff21a26da6ddb115506e82</vidid> <status>pending</status> <api_key>f3412a9614845dc17d97a5d51a647a13</api_key> </rsp>
100: Invalid API Key
- The API key passed was not valid.
101: API Key is inactive
- The API key passed is inactive or has been revoked.
102: API Key was not included in request
- This method requires an API Key.
103: Not a valid URL
- The submitted URL is not valid.
106: Out of minutes
- Out of moderation minutes, Please refill.