A profanity word management method. Removes submitted word from the blocklist of the associated license key.
- Your API application key.
- The word you want to remove from your black list.
- Response format: xml or json. Defaults to xml.
Example XML Response
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8" ?> <rsp stat="ok"> <method>webpurify.live.removefromblocklist</method> <format>rest</format> <success>1</success> <api_key>api_key</api_key> </rsp>
100: Invalid API Key
- The API key passed was not valid.
101: API Key is inactive
- The API key passed is inactive or has been revoked.
102: API Key was not included in request
- This method requires an API Key.
103: Service currently unavailable
- The requested service is temporarily unavailable.
- You have exceeded the number of simultaneous requests for your license.
Please go to: http://www.webpurify.com/pricing to see the limits for your license.
105: Word parameter is blank.
- The word parameter must have a value