WebPurify and Security
WebPurify takes data security and privacy very seriously and we recognize that WebPurify’s information security practices are important to you. While we don’t like to expose too much detail around our practices (as it can empower the very people we are protecting ourselves against), we have provided some general information below to give you confidence in how we secure the data entrusted to us.
- We do not retain any of the digital content submitted to our services.
- All of our API endpoints are accessible over HTTPS (TLS 1.0, TLS 1.1, TLS 1.2).
- Transfers between servers are encrypted with the strongest encryption in the industry – AES-256.
- Our infrastructure is hosted by providers such as AWS that have the highest levels of security and monitoring, and that have built their data centers following industry security standards.
- WebPurify offices are secured by physical security 24/7, keycard access and biometrics, and they are monitored with cameras throughout.