Combine our Automated Intelligent Moderation system (AIM) and our Live moderators to create a powerful low cost solution.
Photos submitted to this method, are first sent to AIM and then sent to our live moderation team based on thresholds you set.
I.E any photo that is given a 50% or greater probability by AIM can then be sent to our human moderation team for further review.
- Your API application key.
- Full url to the photo you would like moderated.
- Response format: xml or json. Defaults to xml.
- Set the lower threshold to pass the photo to our live team
thresholdlt=50 would send all photos that AIM gives a nudity probability of less than 50 to our live team.
- Set the upper threshold to pass the photo to our live team
thresholdgt=70 would send all photos that AIM gives a nudity probability of greater than 70 to our live team.
- A custom ID you wish to associate with the photo that will be carried through to the callback if your photo is sent to the live tream.
- You may also submit a URL encoded callback on a per photo basis: read more
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8" ?> <rsp stat="ok"> <method>webpurify.hybrid.imgcheck</method> <format>rest</format> <imgid>7de93bc200ff21a26da6ddb115506e82</imgid> <nudity>10.25</nudity> <status>pending</status> <api_key>f3412a9614845dc17d97a5d51a647a13</api_key> </rsp>
100: Invalid API Key
- The API key passed was not valid.
101: API Key is inactive
- The API key passed is inactive or has been revoked.
102: API Key was not included in request
- This method requires an API Key.
103: Not a valid URL
- The submitted URL is not valid.
106: Out of Requests
- Out of Requests, Please refill.