Use this method to submit a photo to the WebPurify Automated Intelligent Moderation (AIM) Service. A percentage probability that the submitted photo contains the categories you choose will be returned in real-time.
- Your API application key.
- Full url to the photo you would like moderated.
- Response format: xml or json. Defaults to xml.
- A comma separated list of the AIM categories.
Nudity: Detects Full and Partial Nudity
WAD: Detect Weapons, Alcohol, Medical Drugs
Offensive: Detects Offensive Symbols, Flags, and Gestures.
Celebrities: Detects Celebrities.
Text: Detects if text has been added to an photo (ie Memes)
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8" ?> <rsp stat="ok"> <method>webpurify.aim.imgcheck</method> <format>rest</format> <categories>2</categories> <nudity>1</nudity> <nuditypartial>1</nuditypartial> <nuditysafe>98</nuditysafe> <celebrities> <name>ashton kutcher</name> <prob>99</prob> </celebrities> <celebrities> <name>todd herzog</name> <prob>4</prob> </celebrities> <celebrities> <name>jameson parker</name> <prob>3</prob> </celebrities> <api_key>9b0e595ea456f7df800b4116fd41f9f8</api_key> </rsp>
100: Invalid API Key
- The API key passed was not valid.
101: API Key is inactive
- The API key passed is inactive or has been revoked.
102: API Key was not included in request
- This method requires an API Key.
103: Not a valid URL
- The submitted URL is not valid.
104: Unsupported format
- AIM only accepts JPEG, PNG, WEBP and multi-frame GIF Formats.
105: Unable to locate photo
- The URL returned a 404 or an photo was not found.
106: Out of Requests
- Out of Requests, Please refill.
107: Photo too small
- Photo should be at least 50 pixels in height or width.
108: Undefined category name
- A category name that we do not support was provided.