Submit an image to the moderation service, returns an image ID that is used to return the results of the moderation to a callback function.
You may also use the WP sandbox for testing and development: webpurify.sandbox.imgcheck
After your image has been moderated a request will be made from our service to a callback url you provide. See our callback response
- Your API application key.
- full url to the image you would like moderated.
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8" ?> <rsp stat="ok"> <method>webpurify.live.imgcheck</method> <format>rest</format> <imgid>7de93bc200ff21a26da6ddb115506e82</imgid> <status>pending</status> <api_key>f3412a9614845dc17d97a5d51a647a13</api_key> </rsp>
100: Invalid API Key
- The API key passed was not valid.
101: API Key is inactive
- The API key passed is inactive or has been revoked.
102: API Key was not included in request
- This method requires an API Key.
103: Not a valid URL
- The submitted URL is not valid.
106: Out of Requests
- Out of Requests, Please refill.