Head of Trust and SafetyNovember 28, 2022 | Careers
WebPurify is growing its team, and one of our priority new positions is Head of Trust and Safety. Please read on to learn more about our company, what we’ve achieved, where we’re headed and what this role entails. If you feel you’re a good fit, we’d love to have a conversation.
Who we are: WebPurify, a leading content moderation company, has been innovating in the Trust and Safety space for over 16 years, and counts some of the world’s biggest brands among our clients. With a unique, proprietary, blend of AI and human content moderation services, we help companies of all sizes and with varying use cases ensure any text, image and video content uploaded by their users is appropriate. WebPurify offers both bespoke, highly-tailored enterprise solutions to brands that are household names, along with turnkey, self-serve options for any size customer
Where we’re headed: Even in the midst of the Covid-19 pandemic, we’ve continually posted impressive, exponential, year-over-year growth and added to our client list, which now includes over half a dozen Fortune 100 brands, along with hundreds of mid-cap and startup companies. More recently, we’ve invested in the burgeoning AR/VR space, rolling out services specialized in keeping the Metaverse safe. In 2023 and beyond, we look forward to penetrating several verticals well suited to our services but underdeveloped to-date. In tandem, maintaining thought leadership is also a crucial priority. As pioneers in the world of Trust and Safety, we have a wealth of knowledge that benefits our existing customers and brings in new business. This consultative, cumulative know-how sets us apart, and through industry events, social media, the press and marketing, we want to double down on our reputation for being ahead of the curve.
About the role: As WebPurify’s Head of Trust and Safety you will own and lead all aspects of our internal and external Trust and Safety efforts. This includes:
- Being the public face of WebPurify’s contribution to the overall Trust and Safety dialog, both within professional and layperson circles. This means representing WebPurify at trade shows, conferences, and on industry panels.
- Polishing the messaging around WebPurify’s Trust and Safety vision and experience, and broadcasting it to a wide, relevant audience via white papers, e-books, interviews and social media that you will create in conjunction with your colleagues.
- Evangelizing our services in general, thus driving new client acquisition and revenue, while performing the above duties and by leveraging your own professional Trust and Safety network.
- Creating, communicating and leading our client-facing Moderation Policy Consultancy (a paid service wherein we help brands develop their own Trust and Safety protocols, brand and moderation criteria, and T&S teams).
- Working closely, daily, with our C-Suite and VP of Sales.
- This is a work from home position.
- Genuine passion and interest in online safety, especially the Trust and Safety space.
- 6+ years of relevant/similar experience.
- Strong writing and public speaking skills. Good communication overall, especially the ability to explain big picture ideas in a succinct, approachable way.
- Experience working on projects related to digital or online safety at the local, national or international level (bonus points if this was on behalf of a well-known social, streaming or e-comm platform).
- Able to operate independently and take initiative. Checking in and soliciting feedback is necessary and 100% desired.
- Uncompromising time management and prioritization. Comfort with fluid scenarios, moving parts and managing and deepening relationships with professional groups, software partners, trade associations and 3rd-party vendors.
- Ability to travel 20% of the year. (Assume approximately 1 of every 5 weeks).
Interested candidates should email their resume to: email@example.com