A profanity word management method. Returns the custom whitelist of the associated license key
- Your API application key.
- Response format: xml or json. Defaults to xml.
- Set equal to 1 to wrap the listed words in <![CDATA[ ]]>
Use this if you plan on passing strings that may break XML (ie "<" and "&").
Example XML Response
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8" ?> <rsp stat="ok"> <method>webpurify.live.getwhitelist</method> <format>rest</format> <word>word1</word> <word>word2</word> <word>word3</word> <api_key>api_key</api_key> </rsp>
100: Invalid API Key
- The API key passed was not valid.
101: API Key is inactive
- The API key passed is inactive or has been revoked.
102: API Key was not included in request
- this method requires an API Key.
103: Service currently unavailable
- The requested service is temporarily unavailable.
104: Rate limit exceeded
- You have exceeded the number of simultaneous requests for your license.
Please go to: http://www.webpurify.com/pricing to see the limits for your license.